Provides Video Surveillance and Detection for Remote Sites
- 360 Degree Motion Detection within 125’ Radius of MVSU
- 360 Degree Video Camera Surveillance / IR Day/Night
- High Resolution Color Day/Night Camera Equipped
- Adjustable field of view for equipment or facility
- On Board Video Recording 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Two Roof Mounted LED Flood Lights for area illumination
- Exterior speaker for remote “Warning” of perimeter detection
- Video transmitted via Wireless Broadband – Internet
- Audio Speaker For Voice Deterrent Alert
- After Hours Video Monitoring Services Available
Self-Sustained Power & Communication
- Self sustainable unit powered with 120 Volts AC and 12 Volt DC
- Power for all security and monitoring equipment.
Self Contained - Solar Powered
- No Grid / Local AC power required (fully self sustaining)
- Large Adjustable Photovoltaic Solar Array
- Solar Controller with LCD Display
- Tilts 180 degrees for maximum sun exposure
- Solar Array carries loads in sunny environments “Summer Months”
Inverter & Generator Power
- Auto Start Back-Up generator for “Winter Months”
- Generator Provides 14 to 21 recharge cycles without refueling.
- Digital Timers for Custom On/Off programming.
- Power inverter and remote programmer.
- 2.8 Kilowatt Gas Generator.
- Hour Meter on Generator for Maintenance
- 10-12 Gallon On Board Fuel Cell.
- AGS (Automatic Generator-Start and Stop)
- Provides AC load and rapidly recharges batteries in low voltage situation.
- Pre-Wired for Grid Hook-up when available
- 600 Amp-Hour AGM.12 Volt DC Battery bank. Sealed Maintenance free ( Non Freezing)
- 30 amp Transfer switch recognizes Power Source
- Enhanced for Cold Weather Operation